Almara Sepanian is a leading Glendale motorcycle accident lawyer with an excellent reputation and unsurpassed analytical skills. Almara at Aghabegian & Associates can assess your case’s specifics and help you understand the case’s actual worth. She is an expert at creating winning legal strategies and helping her clients recover hefty compensations for their injury claims.
Should You Get An Attorney After A Motorcycle Accident?
You can handle an accident injury claim on your own if the insurance adjuster is willing to offer a fair settlement. Nevertheless, it is always a safer and smarter decision to have an attorney on your side.
Once you file a claim, the at-fault party’s insurance company can disagree with you on critical aspects of your case. Having an attorney by your side can level the playing field and prevent the insurance adjuster from taking you for granted. Besides, a personal injury attorney to represent your case can reduce your stress significantly in the process.
How Can A Motorcycle Accident Attorney Help With An Insurance Claim?
Accident lawyers handle day-to-day aspects of a claim and stick it out during settlement negotiations, ensuring you receive a fair outcome. Insurance companies can push back on a key issue, impacting your claim’s value negatively.
An experienced wrongful death attorney can protect your interests, build a strong case in your favor, and negotiate the maximum compensation for your losses, injuries, pain, and suffering.
What To Do After A Motorcycle Accident?
While the accident can put you in a state of shock, there are a few key steps you must take immediately after a motorcycle crash. Consider these steps after a motorcycle accident to protect your rights and ensure a rightful compensation:
- Stay at the accident scene – Do not leave the accident scene until a law enforcement official arrives. It is a crime to leave the accident scene before the police arrive and jeopardize your chances of making an injury claim later.
- Get emergency medical attention – If anyone involved in the accident suffers significant injuries, call 911 immediately.
- Call law enforcement – If a police officer does not arrive at the accident scene on their own, call law enforcement and report the accident. A police report created by an officer after the accident is critical evidence to claim insurance and file an injury claim in court.
- Exchange information – Make sure to exchange driver’s license insurance, contact information, and insurance details with those involved in the accident.
- Call a vehicle injury lawyer – Contacting one of the best personal injury law firms immediately after an accident can help you receive valuable advice on what to do, what to say, and what not to say. They can prevent you from committing costly mistakes and help you gather evidence, assist with paperwork, and hold negotiations with the defendant’s attorney.
Schedule a consultation session with our top-rated lawyers by reaching us at 818-446-1947. Our Glendale motorcycle accident lawyer, Alan Aghabegian, offers unsurpassed legal representation to the injured parties and helps them recover the highest compensation for their losses, trauma, and injury. Aghabegian & Associates has delivered several million-dollar settlements to claimants in accident claims. We can do the same for you. Contact us today.